A Tip-Topshop Weekend

This past weekend was a great one because one of my very best friends came to visit! It was so nice to see her for a few days. We had some delicious meals, great laughs, and she got me addicted to the show Friday Night Lights.

Perhaps most notably, she permitted me to borrow her amazing blue pleated skirt with a sheer panel from Topshop.
Growing up my whole life in North Carolina, I only recently had the opportunity to experience a Topshop store in person when I spent this last summer working in New York City.  Based in the UK, this label presents a diverse grouping of edgy, casual, and upscale clothing in one place.  I find myself liking a lot of their clothes, but have not made many purchases from them because of some of the higher price tags. 

I paired the skirt with a simple white tank from J.Crew and ankle booties from H&M.
Like the look? Dislike it? Let me know! And don't forget to check out the Topshop store online for lots of other fabulous peices!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//