The End of Summer & Elaine Turner

Summer is my favorite time of the year, and I am always sad to see it go.  Every Summer I get so excited to wear all my flowy dresses, colorful accessories, and most of all : fun shoes.

On a trip to Houston TX in July, I was lucky enough to discover the amazing designer Elaine Turner. As soon as I walked into her store with my mom, we were both hooked. All of her accessories are amazing, but what drew me in most were her shoes. Ever since I can remember I have always been shoe-obsessed. Elaine's shoes are not only beautiful, but amazingly comfortable. I have never loved a shoe brand more, and am so excited to see  shop  her upcoming collections!

These are the Arial Wedges, no longer available in the pink I have, but still available in the cute Batik Print (and on Sale!).
These beautiful cork wedges are no longer available, but a Similar pair is on sale.

My wish list:

Fun accessories like the ones above are what make me happy to welcome Fall!
Goodbye Summer!
-Grace

PS: If you are interested in learning more about Elaine Turner, check out the About Us on their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//