A Small Hello to Fall Fashion!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I hope you all had a fabulous Monday & Tuesday, and are off to a great start to the week. Here in North Carolina, the temperatures are finally starting to cool off and I could not be more excited. I LOVE fall weather because my favorite clothes are all sweaters, boots, and cozy clothes in general.

So far this season, I have purchased a couple new items, two of which I will tell you guys about today!!

The first is a pair of gorgeous suede ankle booties from Banana Republic. This style is sold out online, but if you have a store near you they may still have some in stock!

They come in this "mushroom" colored suede and also black leather. I think they are really cool because of the indentation (V Shape) on the top of the boot... for some reason I feel like it makes my legs look longer (who doesn't want that)!
They are having a 40 and then 35 percent off sale for the next day or so so hurry and check out their great shoe selection! I also love these booties - check them out here:

Ok, so you guys might not find this as exciting as I do, but I have discovered the coziest pajamas at Target! Sadly, I can't find them online, but if you live near a Target, stop by and check out if they are in stock. 
What I love most about this set (thermal top and pants) is that they are snuggly warm, but not hot. I have gotten them already in three colors, the light pink and leopard shown below, grey polka dot and stripe, and hot pink polka dot and stripe. The set is a mix and match style- which I think is super cute.
It is hard to tell from the picture, but the pants are slim fitting (like a loose pair of leggings) whereas the top is slightly more roomy-- making for a cozy outfit. 


Have a fabulous evening!
xo, Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment

//