CUTE Holiday Sweaters!!

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday- we are getting closer to the weekend :)

I recently purchased two sweaters from Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl's that I just love. I don't  have much experience with Kohls because we do not really have many around here, but when I saw on LC's website that she was selling a collection, I thought I would check it out. Fortunately, I was not disappointed!  I remember watching Lauren on Laguna Beach (seems like forever ago...) and then on the Hills and have always thought she has really cute style.

The two sweaters I ordered are the blue Penguin Sweater and the blue fuzzy Heart Sweater. They are both on sale, which makes me incredibly happy!  I picked these two specifically because I am always on the search for festive clothes for the holiday season, and thought these had just enough cheer to make them perfect for upcoming nights by the fire & Christmas tree drinking hot chocolate. There are lots of other holiday appropriate options on the website.


The fuzzy heart sweater is super fuzzy and warm, but it does not shed at all.  It is soft and not scratchy.


I love this penguin sweater!!! The color is perfect for winter, and the penguin is wearing a tiny bedazzled bow tie. This could be a fantastic alternative to the "ugly Christmas sweater"... a holiday sweater that is actually cute! 


I orded them both in a size up from what I would usually wear because I plan on layering long sleeves underneath them when it gets really cold.  The sleeves are slightly long because of this, but it really doesn't bother me to just roll them up. 

Happy Shopping!
xo, 
Grace

PS: I also love the Dot Sweater and Ooh La La Sweater!



No comments:

Post a Comment

//