Great Gifts Under $50!

Hi everyone! I hope that you have all had great weekends. Mine was wonderful and went by so fast... I am in Florida visiting Ben and the time has just flown by. 
Thinking about how fast time moves gives me a bit of anxiety about my upcoming Christmas shopping (which I have hardly started)! It will be time for Christmas and Hanukah before we know it, scary and super exciting at the same time!

Here are some of my favorite gifts this year for less than $50. They are mostly for women, but my next gift guide will hopefully be some gift ideas for men! Enjoy and let me know what your favorites are!

1. This powder from Bobbi Brown looks great on everyone, adding a bit of shimmer and sparkle to any look. I put some on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose and love the way it catches the light.

2. I love Alex and Ani's bangles, and many of them are under $50! They expand so are easy to put on and fit many wrist sizes. Something I love about this gift is that it is a bit more personal; you can select a charm that is particularly applicable to the recipient of your gift. See some of my favorites on my personal wish list on Pinterest.

3. Obsessed with this C.Wonder cake stand! I use cake stands for many things that have nothing to do with dessert, including a stand for my makeup and a platform to put candles on.

4. This gadget from Belkin allows you to turn on/off lights with your smartphone or iPad! All you need is wireless internet. This would be great for nights when you don't want to get out of bed to turn of the lamp you turned on six hours ago, or when you are away from home to keep potential burglars away.

5. These Happy Socks are so cute and I love that they come in a set of four. They also have the same style of set for men.

6. This tray from J.Crew is so cute and a great price.  People could use it for earrings, or a catchall for other small objects.

7. Baggu bags are wonderful, and this Duck Bag is great for toting around anything you could ever need. It is lightweight, durable, and comes in tons of colors/patterns.

8. This set of three ties from The Tie Bar is a great gift as they are handsome looking ties that would be a great addition to any guy's wardrobe.

9. These Acrylic Boxes are perfect for stylish desktop organization, makeup organization, or even a place to stow pretty baubles.

xo, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//