Elaine Turner LOVE!

Most people who know me well know that I love love love Elaine Turner accessories and shoes. I discovered Elaine as my parents were beginning there move to Houston TX (where she is based and her flagship store is).
My mom and I walked into the store, looked at each other with huge smiles on our faces, and both fell in love with Elaine's beautiful- and comfy- designs!

One of the most fun things about Elaine Turner is that she bases her collections off of a "destination," location. Last season, it was Istanbul, and this season, it is Buenos Aires. As always, I am in love with everything in the collection.

Here is what I am currently coveting:
Julia Butter
Madelyn Desert Lizard
Bella Blush Python 



Happy happy shopping!! 
xo,
Grace











No comments:

Post a Comment

//