I love Valentines Day!

So, if you follow me on instagram, you've probably already gathered that I love Valentine's Day and pretty much begin celebrating it half way through January. This has a lot to do with the fact that it features some of my favorite colors (pink!!), and generally promotes my most favorite things, love,  happiness, and friendship. It is also a great occasion to eat chocolate and all things sweet... I have a MAJOR sweet tooth.

In an early celebration of this wonderful holiday, I gave myself this manicure with OPI polish, and painted my ring finger red, with all of the other fingers being pink. I had never tried this type of thing before, but I love the way it turned out. OPI nail polish always lasts such a long time for me... I did this about a week ago and my nails still look pretty good!

I also have been taking inventory of my heart sweater collection, as I begin planning my outfit for the big day. I love hearts and especially hearts on clothing (a big weakness of mine). Here are some of my favorites!
Brands from left to right - Target, Asos maternity (I am not pregnant I just love the sweater), Target, and Wildfox. 

I hope you have had great weeks so far!
xo, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//