Currently Coveting: Animal Print Interiors!

Hi guys and happy Friday! Woo-hoo we made it to the weekend!

As promised, here is my first Freestyle Friday post. Today, I am going to share with you what I am currently coveting in the decorating world. I am a big fan of animal prints in general, but have never really branched out into incorporating them into my personal decorating style and am feeling more and more tempted to.

When I see an animal print used in a room or in an outfit (especially cheetah or leopard) I associate it with a neutral.  For that reason, animal printed furniture and accessories are really fun to pair with prints and colors as they are overall less attention demanding than busier prints.

From accent chairs, to accent pillows, recently I just cannot get enough.






Do you love animal prints as much as I do?! Do any of you have them in your home and if so, how?

xo, 
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Nice home, beautifully decorated, looks like traditional prices house. Accessories are luxurious and beautiful, net and clean. Lovely to see. I would like to share an information about fashion and accessories. Just click below.
    home decorated

    ReplyDelete

//