Desk Particularities!

Happy Friday friends! I hope everyone is gearing up for a fun weekend!

While I enjoy having a clean house in general, one thing that I can't stand being cluttered is my desk. For some reason, I have to have all things "desk-y" tucked away at all times, looking as clean and crisp as possible.

This lacquered desk from Ikea definitely helps me achieve that look (can't find online, but I think is still available in stores).  I also use white lacquer boxes from The Container Store to hide away pens, stationary, bills, staples, etc. The Desk Chair I have is also from Ikea and it is super comfy- lined with memory foam!

(also doubles as my Bachelorette watching station!) 

How do you keep your desk clean??

Have a great weekend!
xo, 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

//