Nobody's Perfect!

Sorry for the late post toady! I hope that you all had amazing holiday weekends! I thought today  tonight I would share one of my cherished pieces of jewelry that has a fun story behind it!

My mom and I have always loved going out shopping together, especially going to antique/vintage stores and searching for unique finds.  When I was about five years old, I remember being at a antique furniture store with her in Mint Hill, NC.  While we were there, an elderly man came up to us and placed a necklace in my hand that says "Nobody's Perfect"with the N written backwards.  He told me to always remember that, and I have!

Circa 20 years later, I still have it and think of that day often!! Its amazing to me how such a transitory passing moment can make such a lasting memory and help to teach such a great lesson. I am definitely NOT perfect and welcome this little reminder everyday :)

Have a great evening! 
xo, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

//