Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Hi guys and happy Friday!! I realize this is a bit late, but I wanted to share with you all my picks from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale this year! I LOVE the anniversary sale because its one of the only sales I can think of that gives you a chance to buy styles at a discount before the season begins, instead of after... I always find it a little hard to justify purchasing a down jacket, even if it is half off, at the beginning of May.

So, while these amazing deals last, stock up for the upcoming fall and winter seasons! They will be here before we know it. Crazy, right!? Where is the summer going?

This year, I broke my selections up into two sections: 1. Sophisticated Staples and 2. Fun & Flirty Picks. I only decided to feature items that I consider to be "good deals," so there is nothing on this list that is more than 200 dollars (except the COACH 'Legacy Duffle' Shoulder Bag  but it is over $100 off). Enjoy!!

S O P H I S T I C A T E D   S T A P L E S

1. COACH 'Legacy Duffle' Shoulder Bag: This classic staple is over $100 dollars off, so if you are in the market for a classic handbag that will last you the rest of your life, now is the time to take advantage! Love the tassel detail too.

2. Halogen Mixed Media Drape Neck Top : At only $25.90, this comes in different colors/prints  AND in Petite! Great for work or paired with jeans and a cool jacket for brisk fall days.

3. Ted Baker London Bow Clutch : I think this is a staple because it is a perfect way to add a pop of color into your fall/winter wardrobe without being overwhelming.  I would even use this as a wallet in a bigger bag during the day, and then for night just take it out and its already all set to go! Love the bow detail ( and basically everything Ted Baker makes… ever).

4. Cascade Wrap Dress:  Perfect for work, universally flattering, easy to dress up or down, AND on sale… what more could you want! Also it is available in four colors.

5. Jolt Colorblock Faux Leather Knit Coat: This is one of my favorite items from the sale this year. In person it looks so much more expensive than the $64.90 price it is available for!  I love the faux leather detail paired with the soft white and the structure of it.  It is also a great staple because it looks elegant with a dressier outfit (say, the Cascade Wrap Dress above) and a pair of pumps, but it can also be made to look more casual or edgy with a basic T-shirt and skinny jeans/leggings. So versatile.

6. Eliza J Leopard Print Ponte Knit Fit & Flare Dress: The way that this dress is cut, coupled with the black paneling around waist/bust, makes it flattering on all body types. It could be great for work or with some motorcycle boots for a more relaxed look. And, of course, I'm also loving the animal print!

7. Chelsea28 Dolman Sleeve Brushed Sweater: Dolman Sleeves are one of my most favorite trends for this fall/winter. They create a much more fluid shape with the arm of the sweater and are so comfortable! I love the heather blue color that this one comes in as well!

8. Sam Edelman 'Zachary' Suede Pump: Available in multiple colors, this pump is sophisticated enough for elegant outings, but has a touch of fun with the cut out ankle straps.

F U N  &  F L I R T Y

1. Will Work for Shoes Graphic Tee: Graphic Tee's will be huge this fall and winter and I am A-Ok with that because I love to wear tshirts! And I really will work for shoes :)

2. Wildfox 'Mauve Dots' Pullover: I am OBSESSED with Wildfox Pullover sweatshirts. I know you're wondering how I can be so excited about a sweatshirt, but the Wildfox Pullovers are the softest, coziest, most amazing articles of loungewear ever. Plus, they are really cute.  This ons is on sale for $84, but let me assure you that it is worth every penny! If my friend Laura is reading this, she is probably rolling her eyes because I have been known to go on and on about my love for these things.

3. En Creme Eyelash Lace Skater Dress : This is the perfect fun and flirty dress for a holiday party or night out, AND its a great price ($49). Comes in three colors too! I also would love it with tights.

4.Caslon Waxed Cotton Anorak: Camo print is going to be huge this year and this jacket is a great way to incorporate it into your wardrobe. It also comes in petite!

5. ASTR Mesh Inset Crock Embossed Fit & Flare Dress: I picked this dress because it reminds me of my sister and I can see her rocking this this fall! It is the perfect pairing of edgy and feminine at great price ($48)!

6. Halogen Love Shoulder Zip Sweater: Love this Love sweater! Just like graphic tee's, graphic sweaters are definitely on the rise. This is one of my favorites because of the grey/red color combo.

7. Halogen Hearts Shoulder Zip Sweater: Heart sweaters are top at my list of things I cannot resist. This is one is particularly amazing because it is thin enough to look great as top with a skirt for work, and as always, amazing with jeans. Love.

8. Miami Chica Plaid Pleat Skirt: This may seem like a strange inclusion to some, but I think plaid pleated skirts are so cool and I will definitely be sporting one this fall.  I think my love of this style may have something to do with my long-gone field hockey playing days, but I really do think this is a cool skirt to wear with a chambray button down or a plain grey/white tee.

Happy shopping!!

xo, 
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

//