One Lovely Blog Award!

Happy Tuesday! I don't normally post on Tuesdays, but a few days ago the lovely Novelette nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you so much Novelette; I really appreciate it! I love following her blog; you should definetly go on over and check it out.


"The Rules:
1. Display award logo.
2. List 7 Facts about yourself.
3. Nominate other awesome bloggers and follow the person who nominated you."

So, here are my seven {really random} facts:
1. I will eat literally anything, and probably really like it. I am the least picky eater I know.
2. I love dogs, especially boxers and bulldogs. Whenever I am around them I feel like a better person.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I have one older sister and thankfully we have always been really close.
5. Touching paper napkins gives me the sensation of nails on a chalkboard.
6. I never match my socks.
7. If something has hearts on it, there is a 99% chance I will buy it.

I nominate…
Anyone who reads this who wants to participate!!! Let me know if you do and thanks for stopping by my blog!

xo, 
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I want to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! I nominate you :)
      Have a great day!
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Great post, I loved how interesting and unique the facts were x

    Beauty and Fashion blog:
    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Would love to see your 7 facts, too! Have a great day :)
      xo,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. Cute post! I love these little blog award nominations. Great ways to share blogs you love and follow!! I'm on my way to check out Novelette. PS; I never match my socks either!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!! Hahah. Love it!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

//